Thursday, November 4, 2010

PERFORM LASER EYE SURGERY AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

do it yourself eye surgeryI was pretty shocked when I saw this, I mean who the hell would have the guts to shoot a laser into their own eye?

I have ordered my own and I will let you know how it turns out. That is if I can see!

What insurance company would cover them for this product, I am scared!!!!!

The Complete LASIK@Home Kit (patent pending) includes everything you need to complete the procedure.
  • Scal-Pal™ Hand-Operated Combination Femtosecond/Excimer Laser
  • Mild sedative (diazepam 4mg)
  • No-Blink™ brand Eye Drops
  • Detailed Instructions and QuickStart Guide
  • Protective Post-Op Sleep Mask


The key to the LASIK@Home system is the Scal-Pal™ Scanning Adjusting Laparascopic Personal Laser. This hand-operated combination femtosecond/excimer laser is made exclusively for LASIK@Home by Walton Group Manufacturing, the same company that makes the the LASIK equipment used by more clinics nationwide.

HAHA here is the link for you to check this out.

2 comments:

  1. This seems to be interesting to me. I would like to know the outcome of your in home surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I do not know if I would try this or not.

    ReplyDelete